Wednesday 21 March 2018

Biden: If I Went to School with Trump, ‘I’d Take Him Behind the Gym and Beat the Hell Out of Him’


Biden: "I'd take him behind the gym and beat the hell out of him." (Screenshot)
Former Vice President Joe Biden said he would’ve beaten the hell out of Donald Trump, instead of debating him, if Trump had made sexist comments back in high school.
Addressing University of Miami students on Tuesday, Biden said he would have used violence, not words, against Trump in high school, ABC’s Karma Allen reports:
Former Vice President Joe Biden took fresh jabs at President Donald Trump on Tuesday while speaking at an anti-sexual assault rally, telling students at the University of Miami that he probably would have "beat the hell out" of Trump if they'd attended school together.
"A guy who ended up becoming our national leader said, 'I can grab a woman anywhere and she likes it,'" Biden said. "They asked me if I’d like to debate this gentleman, and I said 'no.' I said, 'If we were in high school, I’d take him behind the gym and beat the hell out of him.'"
Biden then bragged about his athletic ability – and said anyone who uses offensive language is usually a fat, ugly “S.O.B”:
"I've been in a lot of locker rooms my whole life," Biden continued. "I'm a pretty damn good athlete. Any guy that talked that way was usually the fattest, ugliest S.O.B. in the room."

No comments:

Post a Comment

ROYAL WEDDING CANCELLED AFTER MEGHAN MARKLE DEPORTED BY ACCIDENT

A spokesperson for Kensington Palace has confirmed that Saturday’s Royal Wedding between Prince Harry and Meghan Markle has been cancelle...